.jpg)
She soon discovered how difficult it was going to be to eat certain foods that you really need two front teeth for. I guess now she can say....."All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth." I hope they come in soon.

Kayla was afraid that the Tooth Fairy wouldn't be able to come since were weren't at our house. She was really upset that evening when it was time for bed. We have a special tooth fairy bag at home that we put the tooth in and then the tooth fairy takes the tooth and leaves the money in the bag. Well....of course we didn't have that bag so Kayla wasn't sure she'd come. But sure enough the next morning there was something left under Kayla's pillow. Kayla told Robert later that morning...."Oh yeah....the tooth fairy found my tooth. She's a Genius". We're so happy for you Kayla that the tooth fairy came to visit you all the way in the mountains. What a special Tooth Fairy you have.
1 comment:
Our children are always amazed that the TF or SC or EB can find us wherever we are. The EB found us camping. The TF sometimes forgets and the kids just try again. We had a naughty little neighbor child tell our kids that SC doesn't exist. I told them if they don't believe they don't get presents. They all said...WE BELIEVE!
Post a Comment