Kayla was pretending to make dinner tonight and asked me to hold her "baby". But eventually she came and got the baby away from me because she was crying and wanted her mother. Kayla took the baby from my arms, turned to walk back to her pretend food pretending to cook on the stove and said..."I just don't know how i'm going to get this all done and hold my baby. I guess I'll manage somehow." It just made me smile. It's just like a girl at even such a young age to realize she'll have to multi-task when it comes to future life.

1 comment:
That is too cute. Ainsley likes to pretend she's a mom too, but she does it by trying to carry Rand around and being bossy to Channing... somehow just not as cute!
That must say something about your mothering style and mine. You calmly multi-task and I boss everyone around:)
Post a Comment