I cannot for the life of me remember the boys ever loosing so many teeth all at once. This is Kayla's third tooth to come out. This time she lost it at the Blue & Gold Banquet dinner for Cub Scouts. I knew it was really, really loose and that she was wiggling and wiggling it, but I was surprised when she turned around in the middle of the awards and looked at me with blood running down her mouth. I hate loose teeth, they just gross me out. Robert was busy conducting the awards so I had to get my good friend Trudy to come pull the tooth out. YUCK. That is not my thing. Congrats Kayla on another trip from the tooth fairy. You're on a roll. You've got to give the teeth time to come in though before you loose any more.
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Oh Dear, we lost another one
I cannot for the life of me remember the boys ever loosing so many teeth all at once. This is Kayla's third tooth to come out. This time she lost it at the Blue & Gold Banquet dinner for Cub Scouts. I knew it was really, really loose and that she was wiggling and wiggling it, but I was surprised when she turned around in the middle of the awards and looked at me with blood running down her mouth. I hate loose teeth, they just gross me out. Robert was busy conducting the awards so I had to get my good friend Trudy to come pull the tooth out. YUCK. That is not my thing. Congrats Kayla on another trip from the tooth fairy. You're on a roll. You've got to give the teeth time to come in though before you loose any more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Someone else had to take the tooth out of your child's mouth? Jill. Where is the girl I used to know? Oh wait...she's still around. hehe
Post a Comment