Saturday, March 8, 2008

This means war !












Kyle had his 12th Birthday Party today. His actual birthday is on the 11th but we decided to have his party today with his friends. We built marshmallow guns and had a marshmallow war at the park. The boys had a lot of fun running and chasing each other. They all had this white marshmallow dust covering their mouths. The marshmallows were really covered in this dust so when they blew on the marshmallow guns this white powder came out the end with the marshmallow and then some back on thier faces. They all looked really cute with their white mouths.



I think you can barely see the white stuff on Nathan's face. It was much better in person.

3 comments:

Rob and Shelly said...

Jill this is such a cute idea! And HOLY COW... I can't believe Kyle is 12, what the heck?!? So about Justin.. don't tell him I am the one that told you because he is all funny about girls, but whatever, I have a big mouth. So he made ice in the shape of a heart and inside he put a note that said, "Now that you have "melted" my heart, will you go to prom with me." Then on another note he scrambled up the letters of his name so that she would have to figure out who it was. Then she answered back with a little teddy bear and when you squeeze its tummy it says something like, I would love to go to prom with you. I can't believe he is old enough to go. hehe... I am going to go over and paparazzi, he will love that, on the day of prom, so I will post some picture, but it isn't till April so you will have to wait.

Our Family said...

Love the post. Are you feeling better? Hope so. What a fun bday idea. We have a June birthday that we could use your idea. Thanks!

K Bailey said...

What a neat fun different idea!!!