
So you're supposed to take a picture of your subject. Then go back, zoom in, and take the photo in sections. Starting at the upper right hand corner and then all the way to the lower left hand corner. So you should have around 20 - 30 photos. The you take them and put them together in a collage. It's supposed to be abstract, but that's where I have trouble. I'm a very literal person. So here is my version that I'm turning in on Wednesday.
Here is the after picture.

Even when our instructor was showing us some examples it was making my head spin. My eyes try to focus and figure out what it is. I just didn't enjoy it. By the time I left the class, I had a headache and a touch of dizzyness. Oh well. Now it's on to our final project. It will be more fun. I've already started and have some great shots. I have to create a slideshow for my final project. When I get it done I'll try to figure out how to post it on the blog. Then you all can see it too.
2 comments:
I've missed you...Love the artsy stuff, but I so don't understand. The pictures look the same to me. Are they supposed to? I'm a dork.
No they're supposed to look really different. There in lies the problem. When I make it look completely different, then I just hate it. I just don't care for this assignment.
Post a Comment