





It still amazes me how much fun the boys can have by digging hole after hole and burying each other in them. There is just something so fun about that. Hours upon hours can be spent digging and filling in holes. The best part is....there's no clean up for mom. Just toss them back in the ocean when they're done and they come out pretty clean. I don't have to pick up and fix the sand, the ocean takes care of all of that for me. I just love it. The next morning the beach is wiped clean and a fresh start begins. New holes to dig and people to bury.




2 comments:
Just because I had enough underwear in Tucson to last me a month doesn't mean that I have or had LAUNDRY issues!!!!! I don't know what you were talking about in your comment. OK, I do, but I didn't think you'd OUT me! Love Ya!
Hey how are your fish? We STILL have one left. Sheesh!
Post a Comment