Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Legoland - WARNING picture overload ahead

Yes, we did our annual trip to Legoland California. The kids just love this place and I have to say that I do to. I love a park that we can do in one day and say that we did every ride (even more than once). It is usally so quiet at Legoland in October, it's wonderful. There are no lines to speak of. I mean really, if you stand in line, it's only until the riders on the ride currently come off and then you're on. It's the best. Especially the roller coasters. The boys love to go on the roller coasters, but Kayla is by far Robert special Roller Coaster buddy. She loves them and loves to go on them with dad. I wish I could have gotten a picture of her on her favorite coaster, but there's not really a good spot to get a picture at. It goes by so fast that the pictures are always blurry. They all go on it over and over and over and over again. Just as soon as they come off of it, they get right back in line to go again. It's so much fun. This trip was especially nice for Kayla as she has grown significantly since last year. Now she meets all the height requirements on all the rides, so nothing if off limits....well except for mom. That's pretty much all rides. Oh well. I have a lot of fun watching their smiling faces.



This is the Bionicle ride. It's just like the teacups at Disneyland. It just goes round and round.







The boat rides are always a big hit. This was Kyle's favorite when he was little. I think it's still one of his favorite. I'm glad Kyle still hasn't outgrown his love for Legoland. It's nice that we can all go and enjoy it still.





Then there's always the famous.....I've been eaten by a shark snapshot. Can't go there without getting an updated picture.








There were mummys to be seen and I have to say they were pretty scary.....well, except for that last one. She's just too cute to be scary.











Get a load of all these characters. What a group. Kayla was excited to get her picture taken with Spongebob. She loves watching that show.



And who could forget the other Bob.....Bob the Buidler.




Happy Halloween to everyone. Yes that's right. Only 10 more days.

1 comment:

Our Family said...

It looks like you had a awesome time. We cleaned and the boys went hunting!