Monday, June 14, 2010

Some neighborly help

Our neighbor's son Ray Banna is competing in a scholarship contest. He created both of the outfits that he and his date wore to Prom this year. I just couldn't believe that the whole outfit, I mean everything you see in this picture was made out of duct tape.

I think it's pretty
INCREDIBLE !
I was amazed when he showed me this picture.

Now comes the part when I need all of you to help them out as well. They have to have as many votes as possible to win. Each week the contestants with the lowest number of votes will be eliminated. The voting beging on June 18th.

Here is the link to go and vote for them. It's under Ray & Yancy. Their entry number is #5257. They really need all the votes they can get. Go on and look at the competition. Click on the 2010 gallery. It'll show you all the entries for this year. I think you'll agree that Ray has done a great job on his entry. Click here to visit them.

http://www.duckbrand.com/Home/Promotions/stuck-at-prom/vote-now.aspx

No comments: