Monday, June 22, 2009

The ants go marching 1 by 1........



Well, okay, I'll give it to you that they go marching 1 by 1, but they march by the hundrends at a time. I woke up this morning to ants in our master bathroom. They were everywhere. In the tub, on the wall, in the sinks, on the counter, by the shower,and up the cabinets....I mean everywhere. So I spent probably an hour killing and cleaning and trying to figure out where they were coming from. I thought I had done a pretty good job of it too. So by 10:00 I had figured I had desimated them enough that they weren't returning. Well the joke was on me. This afternoon I took the kidos swimming at our local pool. When I got back home I went to put my clothes back on that were laying on top of my bed. I started getting dressed and things started stinging me. Yep....ants. All over my clothes, my bed, up the wall, on my dresser, yes and even in my dresser....all three drawers. AUGHHHHH!!!!!!! I HATE ANTS. So my bedroom is completely torn aparts from end to end. I hope Robert and I can get all the little beast tonight and be able to sleep in our bed.....that is without being eaten alive tonight.

Added Post:
9:30 p.m. The little buggers are now in our closet as well. Just when we had the room put back together I went to move something in the laundry basket in the closet and guess what....MORE ANTS. Those little things are completely through the laundry basket and in every nook and corner of the closet. I don't believe it. There will be no peace tonight at our house. I'm afraid that they've crossed the battle lines. This means WAR!

2 comments:

Shanna said...

Oh that BITES!! J/K but that is NO fun. I can relate on a small scale with the brownie incident I blogged about a few days ago. I wonder where they are coming from....that is so irritating. I hope you can get rid of those pesky little things, they are not a fun pet! You will have to let us know if you figure out how they are getting in!! Are the boys playing a mean joke on you ;-) ??

Our Family said...

We don't have bugs in Utah. Come here!