Thursday, March 19, 2009

To pierce or not to pierce?

Grandma & Grandpa Branch came to visit this weekend and they brought Kayla a kit to make Jewlery. Kayla had the wonderful idea this morning to make earrings. She told me exactly how to do it and she has just been delighted with them. She has worn them all day long. They would have driven me crazy 5 hours ago, but she's still got them on. I hope you can see the red string around her ears. It is just the cutest thing. Everytime I look at her I just smile. She is just so pleased with them. It's just so funny. I hope she doesn't start asking me to get her ears pierced. I'm not ready for that yet.

2 comments:

Our Family said...

Come on Mom...it's time. At least it's her ears and not her nose or tongue or belly button. Good luck with that....

K Bailey said...

That make cute clip-on's .....or fun little earring stickers to tide you over until you're ready to let her do it for real!