For anyone who cares enough to read this poor blog entry, it's just to let you know we're all still alive and doing well. It's been a very busy start of the school year. The kids have finally all adjusted to school and the routine and mom is getting adjusted to it as well....well kind of. I started school again myself this semester taking another photography course. I'm really excited and am anxious to start taking pictures once again. I haven't picked up my camera much here lately, but I'm sure that is about to change. I just got my first assignment....a Still Life photo. I've got to give some time to it tomorrow and maybe if something works out I'll post the pictures on the blog. We'll see......
The other problem to my blogging disapperance was our internet has been touch a mostly GO (like in gone) for the past week. Every time I get the computer up and running the internet has stopped working. Then it would come on and I could get the home page up and then.....yep....you guessed it, it was gone. So frustrating. So tonight I think I might make it to actually get a post on, catch up on my favorite people and see what else is going on.
1 comment:
Yeah! I've missed you. Don't go anywhere again. Oh, I found Bradey on Facebook. He hasn't answered me yet though. Should be fun to see if he does. (Yes, Richard knows I wouldn't have tried to contact B without talking to R first.)
Post a Comment