Monday, June 2, 2008

One, Two, Three.....JUMP !





Yes that's our son. Kyle went on a day hike with the Scouts right before school got out. They went swimming or better yet....cliff diving. I'm so glad I didn't have to be there. When he came home he was so excited about the trip and had so much fun. I was really glad for him. Then he tells us of jumping off the cliff. That scared me a little....to be honest. Then the next day at church the leaders tell me that he was the 1st off the cliffs. No one else would go off, but sure enough Kyle was more than willing to demonstrate how it's done. I was honestly shocked that he went off first. That is not something that I would think that Kyle would have done 1st anyway, but good for him. He's got bravery in his bones I guess. Then yesterday at church I get a look at these pictures.....I'm glad they all broke it to me gently and slowly. First Kyle tells me of the event, then the leaders tell me he went first, and then the pictures. I just had to post them today. Kyle is growing up so fast and I can't believe it. We're glad that you had so much fun Kyle an

1 comment:

K Bailey said...

I did that once in high school and had so much fun!