Kyle has been asking for several months if he could please get a suit. He has been looking forward to this so much. I can't believe how happy is was to get a suit, but more so the Jacket. He just beamed from ear to ear yesterday when he was able to wear it to church. In fact Saturday evening at bedtime I overheard him tell Nathan that he couldn't wait to go to church. Boy how times have changed. He was so proud to wear his new suit and he looked great in it. I think you can see by the picture that he was feeling pretty good lookin'. We only had a few moments to get a picture. I'll have to try next sunday to get a picture with just Kyle. I'm so proud of him.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Our boy is growing up
Kyle has been asking for several months if he could please get a suit. He has been looking forward to this so much. I can't believe how happy is was to get a suit, but more so the Jacket. He just beamed from ear to ear yesterday when he was able to wear it to church. In fact Saturday evening at bedtime I overheard him tell Nathan that he couldn't wait to go to church. Boy how times have changed. He was so proud to wear his new suit and he looked great in it. I think you can see by the picture that he was feeling pretty good lookin'. We only had a few moments to get a picture. I'll have to try next sunday to get a picture with just Kyle. I'm so proud of him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wowza! Sheesh, remember when we were roommates and we weren't in charge of anyone but ourselves? What happened to us? Your children are so adorable. So glad you posted. I've missed ya.
Post a Comment