

My neice, Shelly, was sealed on Thursday to her fiance', Rob Cook, and then the reception was on Saturday in Tucson. Kayla had her very own special "Wedding Dress" as she called it. She has looked forward to wearing this dress for months.
We traveled to Tucson on Friday to help my sister set up for the reception. We were about 35 or 40 minutes into our journey and the car began to overheat. So we had to stop, turn around, drive with the heater on all the way back home to keep the car from overheating. That was one hot ride. It was all worth it though. It was a beautiful reception and we had a lot of fun being there and helping my sister set up.
We haven't had much luck with air conditioning this summer. Our air conditioner on our home went out about 3 weeks ago. We had to spend the night with my brother out in east mesa one evening while we waited for it to be fixed. Before we could leave home though we had to pack and get things ready. During this time Kyle comes out of his room from playing a game and said "It's so hot in here my Butt's sweating". I thought that was very observant of him. Ha! Ha!
3 comments:
She looks pretty proud of her dress! How cute. She'll love wearing it to church!
Nick is doing rotaions for school up here right now and we will be here for about 6 months. We are staying with my dad until everything goes through with the sale of our house. So I'm sure we will see you at church.
"My butt is sweating"....That's classic. Arizona will do that to ya. I love the pictures of your cute family. Your blogs are awesome. Keep up the good work. I'll post something soon I promise.
Love,
Wendy
Post a Comment